From: Timothy Sherburne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 15:47:15 -0800
To: Pentax Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: OT: Frustrating

Hi Dave...

Dust can be a real bugaboo. I've been fortunate with my darkroom
experiences
of late - I haven't had any problems with dust or scratches. My basic
process is this: Load reels and tanks carefully, then process
normally.
Finish with a rinse in Kodak PhotoFlo. Hang the negs to dry for 60
minutes
*without* wiping them down; no fans, no cats, no people, 18C air
temp. While
hanging, cut into five frame strips and slide strips into Print File
archive
sheets. Make a contact print with negs in the archive sheet, then
make 5x
and 8x prints as usual. No scratches and no dust and no watermarks,
knock on
wood.

http://www.canoe.ca/CanoeMail

---- End Original Message ----