----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Archer"
Subject: Shit, Crap & Politics, Was:Re: Vs: car shit, not politics, not
Pentax, but about as valid as any of the crap that is allowed without
rancor. WAS: bRe: PMA and Pentax DSLR

> Here we go again. These subjects have no place on the PDML. Take them
> off list or flush them where they belong.

Without wanting to be overly argumentative, it has as much place on the list
as ANY off topic stuff. When the WTC was demolished, the members of this
list were extremely gracious about the ranting Americans OT posts.
Now your country is looking like it is about to do what a lot of people
consider an unconscionable act.
We had the decency to let you spout off when you were feeling hard done by.
Perhaps you can show the same decency now.
Regards

William Robb
Also without wanting to be overly argumentive..

A significant number of Americans (me included) avoided discussing the WTC destruction here because we believed this list was not the place for political/terrorist issues.

Amateur political/military/global experts are a dime a dozen - I would like to think list members come at a higher price.

I respect your right to your opinion as I am sure you respect my right to my opinion no matter how seriously we disagree. However, I have no respect for you or anyone else who dwells on imflammatory subjects on a photography board.

Temporary regards,
Ed