Lasse Karlsson wrote:

> John M. wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 02 Feb 2003 09:41:09 -0500, you wrote:
> >
> > >If I wanted to have an aggravating, pointless discussion, I would
> go
> > >talk to my wife.
> > >
> > >BR

I refrained from replying to Bruce to ask him if I could supply the name
of a good divorce lawyer because
I really found his comments were offensive and didn't want to make too
much of a joke of it.

However, I was more disturbed not just by by Lasse's comments but even
more by those who _only_ considered the suggestiveness of his comments
to be offensive, not the entire demeaning ramble.

Please remember there are a number of women on this list, too.

annsan