Actually, Fairy-Girl hung around (actively) for about 9 months until her
husband lost his job and they had to move to another part of Australia.
Breaking her first camera was fairly early in her stay on PDML - several of
us facilitated replacements and she kept on. She had a thriving kids'
photography business going after a while. She has since had another child of
her own and hasn't gotten back to photography yet last i heard.

And don't forget Daphne - she is still around.

Stan