On 2/04/03 7:28 PM, "Bruce Rubenstein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Oh yes, lets not trouble ourselves with these arcane, technical details
> that effect performance when we have to worry about really important
> putting the camera in a pocket without making a bulge and incorporating
> a digital Dick Tracy decoder ring and programmable whistle.

Yes, that aspect does exist, and I personally do not care much about it.
But it could be useful as a plain pockettable camera.  The camera is
specifically designed for that appeal, and there is nothing wrong with it.
If Pentax wish to come up with 10 different digicams in one year, they may
wish to cover all possible market bases.  Nothing wrong with it either.
BTW, this camera was designed specifically as a sort of "memo" camera and
that's why it comes with voice recorder and all the other stuff you normally
find in Casio stuff.  Memo camera is better to be pockettable.
BTW, you know it is not a DSLR.

> You are a know-nothing, f**king, idiot.

Thank you for your compliment :-).  No I do not know anything about cameras.
Yes, you are the one who knows it all.  I fully agree with it :-).
I am just speaking up my mind.  And as I said, I am not a big shot,
know-it-all person as you are (or portray to be), and that's why I do not
lose sleep over this sort of argument.  I know what I am and do not have to
explode with "f" word, revealing what you really are (and I knew you will
end up in this mode anyway).  I know you just ran out of reasoned argument
and got frustrated.  It's just the PDML, Bruce.  Take it easy.  I know all
Pentax owners are lunatics but I do not wish to methodically chop up your
hearsay arguments any more.  Life is too short for the aggravation and I
feel sorry for you.  I shall cease.

Cheers (literally)

Ken