Hi
I only have used (rented) Hassies a few times for pro work. I agree with
Mike - it's a tripod camera. I once brought a Hassie for air photography...
That was a mistake. To hard to handle.
For private purposes I use Pentacon Six, since I couldn't afford a Pentax
6x7. The Pentacon reminds me a little of the Pentax, because it's build like
a 35mm SLR. Just like Mike I'm not much of a 6x6 guy. I think of it as a
645, that hasn't got to be turned to do "portrait" or "landscape" photos. I
have even made a mask for the viewfinder that shows me a 1:1½ format.
One thing is nice about 6x6, though: It's easy to get access to slide
projectors and enlargers that can do 6x6. I think it's difficult to get hold
of 6x7 projectors or enlargers, isn't it?.
Jens