1) The contest is for 5 flower images, so you can show a little thought and put together a series of decent images. Any gimp can take one decent image by accident but putting together a mini portfolio is more of a challenge and perhaps will help show a bit of your visual style.

2) You can put whatever images you want to on your calendar if you win. The choice of images for your calendar is up to you and not related to the contest. You can and will be able to put an image per page on your calendar if you win.

3) Joining usefilm.com is free.

4) Participating in the contest is free.

5) The donations have nothing to do with this contest, they are for members who use and enjoy the site to help defray the costs of hosting a large site. They are completely VOLUNTARY.

Hope that cleared everything up.

al

Ann Sanfedele wrote:

Al Shaikh wrote:

I thought you guys might like a little contest. Usefilm.com is
sponsoring one with flowers as the theme. If you feel like entering feel
free. First and only prize is a set of 5 calendars of your own images.
Photographer retains all rights blah, you know the deal.

Enjoy & Good luck
al
http://www.usefilm.com

I took a look - 5 images are required. 12 months. 5 calendars. So what you
win is one different
image on each of 5 calendars, not an image a page, it appears. And you have
to "join" and a $25 donation
is suggested to be a member. Not so appealing to me, at least.

Just my 2 cents
annsan