Hi all,

Just want to say that there will be a sort of a "kick-off" or preview
of my exhibition tonight in a couple of hours.
I'm late and pretty exhausted, but I have managed to finish 12 of the
planned 24 images that finally will make the exhibition.
I'm going to put up these twelve at tonight's opening concert of the
ten day jazz festival I've been working on.
As for the pictures (20x30 cm), well I am rather impressed. They are
good, a few of them very good.
Will be interesting to see or hear what people will think of them.
Got to take a shower and rush off to get them on the wall.

Till later,
Lasse