Hi, Heiko,

I wouldn't discount the photographer being part of the equation.  Even with
auto-everything cameras, I wonder if maybe hand-holding with more stability
could account for much of the difference in sharpness you noticed.

regards,
frank

--
"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist
fears it is true." -J. Robert