At 10:00 PM 09/02/2003 -0500, William Robb wrote:
>Listen,
>I challenge everyone who reads this....
>go to:
>http://pug.komkon.org
>look at the images on the index page, pick one, and only one
thumbnail and
>click on it.
>Tell us why you chose that image from the thumbnails, tell us
why you like
>the image, and how you think you would have taken the picture,
had you been
>holding the camera.
>

>William Robb

My pick was "Bentonite Hills" by  Keneth Waller. I like the
abstract feel of it.
In the bigger image I also enjoy the lack of scale. It  could be
a tine stream between the rocks or some sord of canyon. I love
the shape of the stream and the way it is composed in the frame.
I'm just not sure if colour works really well here - the image
is a bit to pinkish to my tastes. So I was to shot ir instead of
Keneth I might go for a black and white version with slightly
higher contrast and a bit more difference between rocks and a
stream in the front so it would stick up a bit more clearly.

Maciej

Pożegnaj Karnawał z Ich Troje! 21 lutego 2 koncerty w Sali Kongresowej:
godz.11 dla dzieci i godz.18:30. Info: (22) 624 32 13, więcej:
http://muzyka.wp.pl/imprezy.html?idn=613