I am booked to do a female portrait session. I have had some success before using
natural light and the Lastolite Triflector. This lady however requires the photos to
be taken in the evening on return from the hairdresser... natural light is out (it's
dark by 19:00 in the UK in February).

I have two AF400T's flashguns and a couple of AF280T's a distributor box and cables. I
have just ordered two Lastolite Umbrella Boxes. My idea is to play it safe and bounce
the two AF400T's into the Umbrella boxes so they reflect at 45 degrees to the subject
and to fill in underneath and to the lower sides with the Triflector. I will maybe use
one of the AF280Ts as a hair light. I'm hoping that the TTL flash on the LX will take
care of the exposure and that I'll get shadowless flattering lighting (boring I know
but I don't like doing a session with an unfamiliar set-up and I just want to get
decent results, so no experimenting).

Any ideas/advice?

Anton

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890