I would like the Spotmatic IIa in black.  Had one many years ago to work
with my Honeywell strobe.  Sold the camera to a young person who was just
starting in photography.  At the time I had switched over to the ES and
ESII's.  Still have one Spot, a MD model along with the motor and grip.
Oh, I forgot.  I do own a Spot that had a mirror lockup installed by
Honeywell Pentax years ago.

Jim A.