Quoting Dr E D F Williams:

> Is the 105 mm f2.8 EX an autofocus or a manual lens - and the others?

They are all autofocus. The Macro lens (105mm) has the usual (?) clutch
mechanism on the lens for switching from AF to MF. IMHO, it has a nice feel to
it in the MF mode (I guess you'd say that it's "well dampened", or something
like that...) For more info the lenses (filter size, min focusing distance,
etc) you can check out this lens chart on Sigma's website:

http://www.sigmaphoto.com/html/lenschart.htm

oR! you can just ask me more questions. oh.. by the way, i also have a Tenba
camera bag (backpack) on eBay right now if anyone is interested...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2911884826

Thanks again,
     j.