I've recently conversed to 3 pros shooting MF & LF.
Their opinion of Fujinon EBC coating is fascinating.
Each has independently concluded that they don't like
it for shooting chromes.  They rather like the lenses
for b&w & think the greenish cast (not near as green
as Rodenstock, but a little so) is the ultimate for b&w.
Apparently they had to compensate for the color shift
with Fujinon lenses.
Anyone shooting these in 35mm (probably screw mount)
taken note of any difference in results?
(They all seem to like Schneider's bluish cool coating.)

Also, I got a bargain today on Maxell CR-P2 6V lithium batteries.
6 new packages.  All for $20 + shpg.

Collin