On Sunday, February 16, 2003, at 01:29 AM, Michel Carrère-Gée wrote:

I have read the PZ-70 owner manual downloaded from pentax-usa, and can't
find any panorama switch !!
For me, both Z-70 and PZ-70 aren the same, and don't have a panorama switch.
In the Pentax-Z-serie, the alone bodies that have panorama mode are:
Z-50p and Z-1p/PZ-1p
But no exist PZ-50p in US, only Z-50p in other country ?
I am staring at my PZ-70 right now and there is a panorama switch on it. I've even used it once.

Am I the owner of the world's only PZ-70 with a panorama switch???

--jc