Hope someone owns this flash and can help me with a couple of questions.

According to Boz's site, this flash will perform TTL at distances as close as 0.25 m (about 10 inches). Will this work with the FA 100 f2.8 macro at closest focusing distance? (The flash would need to be tilted forward and angled, to avoid lens shadow.)

Used ones seem to have two types of synch cords: The 4P Flash Synch Cord A, which I think is for the LX PC terminal, and the 4P Flash Synch Cord B, which I believe is for a hot shoe. Is this correct?

Thanks much,

Joe