I guess one big question is whether that old style interface is still
selling well or not.  It certainly represented an alternative to the
Canon robocamera interface.  I just wonder that most people who would
have been attracted to it have already purchased?  Is it still selling
well or is it too long in the tooth?

Bruce

Tuesday, February 18, 2003, 6:25:14 AM, you wrote:

>> >It will fill the position the 5n, L/6, 1p, leaving a spot for the (maybe it
>> >needs updated) M.

etn> IMO, because of the special nature of the -5n's interface, it cannot be
etn> replaced by a camera that does not share that interface.