Graywolf is fine but tired and very busy with training (see his journals).
I have spoken to him (via email) recently.
I think that the list was taking to much time for him right now but I am
sure that he will be back!
Alan Abbott

Those who do not learn from Dilbert are doomed to repeat it.

I dropped off the list a while (three weeks or so), and when I came back I
didn't notice any messages from Graywolf. None this last week either that I
saw.

Did he make an official announcement that he was dropping off the list for a
while?

Just curious. Thought he added an interesting voice to the mix, and he
helped me a few times (answering q's).

Doe aka Marnie :-)