Mike Johnston wrote:

> I just finally managed to swing for an LX, and
> there you go trying to entice me into the Brotherhood. Don't
> think I haven't
> been tempted...I've never shot with a Pentax 6x7 and I keep seeing
> tantalizing comments and examples from that new 75mm f/2.8 lens, which IMO
> would be just about the perfect normal lens.

A couple of years back (in the days when I had 3 lenses and 2 MXs to my
name), I joined the PDML and was encouraged to buy an LX - didn't take much
as I had always wanted one. The LX has many accessories, interchangeable
finders, screens and is such a darn good camera to use it seems rude not to
explore it's capabilities <g>.

The 67 is a fantastic camera, and although I only own the basic camera with
a 105mm lens, I have already added the wooden grip. I see a trend...

It is a
        slippery
                 slope!

Malcolm