Steve Pearson wrote:
"I have tried a few times to unsubscribe, due to the
fact that I travel. ... However, for some reason, I can't
unsubscribe?  Does anyone know who to contact about
this problem?  It seems like I have seen other posts
about this same problem.

Steve (and Teresa),
Don't feel stupid; the instructions leave out some vital information.

First of all, be sure you are sending your request to the proper address,
shown at http://www.pdml.net/dbrewer/p2.html:
To unsubscribe from the mailinglist, simply send a message with the word
'unsubscribe' in the Subject: field to the -request address of that list