But it's an arachnid, I thought entomologists studied insects,
Very nice shot though, congratulations.

At 08:52 PM 2/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
It's not Rolling Stone and I doubt if anyone on the list is a subscriber, but I'm honored to have the photo credit for the winter, 2003, edition of American Entomologist:

http://www.markcassino.com/temp/DSCN0506.jpg

(Sorry for the poor snapshot of the mag - I don't have a flatbed scanner anymore.)

Just to make this post on topic - the shot was taken with an Mz-S, A* 200 macro, AF360FGZ... heck - the whole setup was Pentax except for the flash bracket, which came from parts bought at Gale's Hardware...

- MCC
Mark Cassino
Kalamazoo, MI
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Photos:
http://www.markcassino.com

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. --Groucho Marx