Hello.

On 1 Mar 2001, at 14:46, Chris Brogden wrote:

> " Woman and the Red Dress " by Shot, Poland
>
> Thanks for submitting!  Hope you stick around for some more PUG's.
>  Though the lighting on the one side seems a bit harsh, I like the
> angle.  The pose works, and the hair is nicely in and out of focus
> in spots, which adds a lot to it.  She stands out well from the
> background (must have been at f1.7, right?), and the bright
> vertical line behind her (a wall?) actually has a nice effect.
> Great start, and keep 'em coming!

Thanks a lot!

Since I read your previous comments this morning (european-wise) I
waited impatiently (and fearfully) for this part. ;-) The problem
with this photo was that I haven't had time for anything more that
point, focus and shoot (IIRC we were going somewhere), and that's why
it's not focused on her eyes. But your comment definitely made an
advantage of it... Thanks again.

Cheers,
-- Shot