>Is the Pentax MV any good?  Just curious...--

People may tell you otherwise, as it's a totally uncool camera by pro wannabee
standards.

I love my MV. It's very light, meters well, is unobstrusive and fits all my Pentax
lenses. You basically don't set anything on it except the manual focus, so I tend
to do more photography and less fussing with it. If need be you can fake
exposure compensation by twiddling the ASA setting.

It cost me $25 at a Goodwill store and so I tend not to worry about losing or
damaging it. Combine it with a $25 50mm f/2 lens and you have the perfect
no-anxiety camera. I've carried it in marathons, taken it to formal events,  taken it
canoeing, let it bounce around the floor of my car and it still takes fine pictures. I
may buy another one, though I might be inclined to buy the MV-1 for the built in
self timer.

Bob Keefer

Keefer Photography
(541) 914-9259