>A question regarding the new d ist.
>Somebody knows how big a 6 MP image can be printed (ie
>at 300 dpi)? A4? A3?
>This new camera is very tempting. Sad I'm broken ;-)

Hi Albano,

Sure. I just opened a 6MP image. It is 3072 pixels by 2048 pixels.
Resized from 72ppi to 300ppi, without resampling (in Photoshop) the image
size is now 26cm X 17cm (10.2 in X 6.8 in). I would readily re-size the
pic to 300ppi WITH resampling and get a smashing 12 in by 8 in, and will
go up to A3 size no problem at all. Yes, a print of some 16 in X 12 in is
NO PROBLEM at all for a 6MP image. Believe it.

Cotty

Oh, swipe me! He paints with light!
http://www.macads.co.uk/snaps/
Free UK Macintosh Classified Ads at