on 2/26/03 10:39 PM, Shaun Canning at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Ken, you have scooped the pool. Well done. I want one already...
>
> Shaun
>
> KT Takeshita wrote:
>> Comrades!
>>
>> http://www.digitalcamera.jp/html/HotNews/image/2003-02/27/ist-D-1L.jpg
>>
>> http://www.digitalcamera.jp/html/HotNews/image/2003-02/27/ist-D-2L.jpg

Can anyone explain the icon on the front for me? It shows an open rectangle
sitting on two inward sloping wedges or ramps or something. The icon is next
to the button just above the manual-auto focus slide switch.

My brain does not process icons well. I still find it a 50-50 proposition
selecting between O and I when I want to power on new computer equipment - I
have no idea if O means On or empty or Off or what.

stan (muttering in his beard about all this fancy newfangled stuff....)