Hi!

My ME Super has arrived yesterday. Since I drove to Jerusalem to shoot
some snow I couldn't really take full advantage of it...

Anyway, camera appears in condition exactly as advertised. I loaded
the film and took some shots. Though darker than ZX-L's, but with that
single element lens it is indeed easier to focus...

Though my first camera was totally manual Zenit ET, this one is a
great piece of engineering to hold. Recalling recent talk on shutter
sound - ME Super is louder than ZX-L, but ZX-L augments the shutter
release with film advancement. Always, and I mean literally always,
when I try to shoot people stealth mode, they turn their heads after
the first shot. So overall, ME Super is way more silent, or better
yet, stealthy.

So, in light of recent *ist D storm, I thought I'd share with you this
step towards yestertech...

Pictures of snow in Jerusalem (those that came out) will be hopefully
available shortly.

---
Boris Liberman
www.geocities.com/dunno57