I've been looking at digital for some time and the
biggest problem was poor image quality vs price, now
Dslrs have improved the quality, at a price ( I can't
stand the little digi point and shoots. ), now DSLR
prices have come down ALOT I will probably get this
lil beast, but film is till in my diet.

 --- Keith Whaley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I
cannot afford a camera whose street price is