On Thursday, Feb 27, 2003, at 17:10 Europe/Warsaw, Peter Patershuk wrote:

I want to purchase the 360 FGZ flash and wondering if this flash will
work on the new digital SLR. I will wait if Pentax is going to produce a
flash for the digital SLR and that way it may be backwards compatible to the
Mz6 and I won't have to purchase a new flash when I get a digital SLR. Maybe
I'm trying to cover to many bases.

I am almost sure it will. Since it is impossible to implement real TTL flash exposure control, new DSLR must used preflash for metering, and that's what P-TTL was created for (I suspect it was primarily created exlusively for MZ-D, and then adopted for ongoing bodies).

Regards Sylwek