I for one won't be buying one any time soon. I really have no need for one, if I
were still a working PJ, and God wasn't that a long time ago, I might be tempted
but then my income was so low that I couldn't have afforded one. I'm waiting for a
larger sensor with 10+ mpixls, (I can't decide how I want to abbreviate that), even then
I'm not sure if I'd actually buy one. I am very happy to see a Pentax DSLR that can use
all K mount lenses I think that it bodes well for the future. It really does set Pentax
apart from the rest of the pack, now if only Pentax will use this in it's marketing.
(I do think it's a pretty little camera and it should sell well).