and shoots & scans Fuji Super HG 1600?

I'm about ready to create my first ICM file for correcting HG 1600.  Anyone
interested beta testers can email me directly.  I hope to have it write it
this weekend.  I have collected all the data, and now just need a program to
write the file (and figure out how to properly convert my data to the tables
contained in the ICM files).  http://www.color.org has some docs on the
internal format, but not much specific on the algorithms that show how that
data is applied to the image data, so I still need to do a little more
searching.

I'm not taking requests at this point for other films, the HG 1600 is just
an experiment in ICM.  If other's like it, then maybe I'll do Superia 400
after that.  I've managed to figure out a manual method of correcting for HG
1600 characteristics that provides a really wonderful natural color balance
(much better than I imagined - and it was from theoretical values to boot!).
Now I want to make it more precise, by taking away color differences coming
from the film's different known color sensitivities.  This should just leave
the color from the scene, as best recovered from the film as possible.  I am
convinced it can work.

Does anyone else here do anything along these lines for color correction?

Cheers,
Gerald