>From the description of the new AF sytem of the *ist
D:

"New 11-point AF sensor (SAFOX VIII) realizes enhanced
focusing"

Does anyone know what "realizes enhances focusing"
means? We'll find out soon enough, but it sounds more
than just a tweaked MZ series AF system...

Peter

One assumes that "realizes enhanced focusing" means that Pentax thinks the autofocus is improved over previous models.

I sincerely hope that Pentax will commission a native English speaker to write the English version of the *ist D manual. But they probably won't.

Joe