On Monday 03 March 2003 18:23, Pål Jensen wrote:
> [...]
The German text refers to the LCD at the back, which 'apparently also works in
recording mode'.  It doesn't say anything about how it is done.
You could be right, very interesting, this feature that sets this DSLR apart
from the competition. I can see the PJ raising their *ist D above the crowds
to make the shot, while composing using the LCD.
I need to stop drooling...
--
Frits Wüthrich
Pentaxianado