Brendan,

Let us know if getting your assistant fixed helps any. I wouldn't think that it helps or hinders their ability to destroy equipment, but am always willing to try something new :-)

IL Bill

Brendan wrote:
I've been struck, first my pop up flash is not
working, now my AF-500ftz took a fall ( assistant's
are bad luck ). both are going in to get fixed today,
I almost feel like I should wait for the other
accident ( they come in 3 right? ).

-- William Kane http://www.KaneScience.com IABT Advisory Board Member http://www.iabt.net Tinley Park High School 6111 W. 175th Street Tinley Park, IL 60477 V: 708/532-1900 ext 3909 http://www.bhsd228.com