Hi,

Wednesday, March 5, 2003, 2:47:32 AM, you wrote:

>> "Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an
>> accordion."
>>      -- Jed Babbit (Former US Under-secretary of Defense)

> This is a bit provocative, given the fact that we've all agreed not to talk
> politics.

yes, but it's funny! One thing for which we flabby liberals have to
give credit to the rabid right is their imaginative language. I mean,
how could a wet liberal ever come up with 'cheese-eating surrender
monkeys'?

Or this:
Q: how many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris?
A: don't know - none of them have ever tried.

Jad Babbit sounds like a Hanna-Barbera cartoon.

---

 Bob