Bruce Rubenstein wrote:

> The point was not to worry about which of your cameras was less obvious
> and don't try to be sneaky. I would use the MF camera, because timing is
> everything and I don't trust/like AF cameras where you have to focus and
> recompose.

Maybe purchase one of the new OptioS cameras. By the time you have it
up and ready, and the 'victim' is still trying to figure out what it
might possibly be, your shot is in the memory card...

Seriously however, I find if I am honest about it, and as
non-obtrusive as possible, most folks don't mind at all being part of
your photo record of your visit...

keith whaley