As some have noticed, I am in the process of revising my lens inventory. I
have sold or offered for sale many of my lenses. First to go were the
duplicates, then the very seldom used. Some more in the seldom used catagory
still to sell. And a few in the often used category, like maybe the K85/1.8.

Two reasons for going through this. Both are spelled c-a-s-h. I am not in
desperate straits by any means, but some short-term cash flow issues have
been and could be further alleviated by selling some of my inventory. Real
soon now the cash-flow issues will be resolved, I will recover the money I
have "loaned" from the camera account, and I will be ready to move on. I.e.,
to buy more.

I will keep the MZ-S and, for now, my last LX. If the *ist D seems
reasonable (feels good to hold, minimal shutter lag, fast write to memory,
good firmware, etc.) I will get one, other wise I will wait a few months
for the next generation.

Meanwhile, there are two or three lenses that I think I "need". The
Limiteds: 77mm, 31mm and 43mm in that order.

I need help. Specifically, I have a notion that the black version of these
lenses would look far better on an LX, MZ-S, or *ist D than the silver
version. A few days of roaming the internet has shown me that I can get the
silver versions for a somewhat reasonable price, but if I were to buy the
black version of the 77mm and 31mm, I would pay a total extra amount of
$450. In other words, I can buy the black 77mm and 31mm, or for about the
same money, I can buy the silver 77mm, 31mm and 43mm. Now, I may be able to
find less expensive black versions - the chase is not yet over. But assume
that I have exhausted my purchase options.

Please someone send me a picture or two of a silver limited on a black body,
preferably the MZ-S, so I can see how nice it looks and convince myself that
I don't really need the black after all...