On Thursday, Mar 6, 2003, at 15:50 US/Pacific, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

You mean like this?

http://www.BDimitrov.de/kmp/extras/summary/index.html

Well, sort of. It's a single component of the frameset I navigated to, albeit the one with the information of interest. The pisser about it is that the URL window of my browser never changes from the site's main page, no matter where I navigate. Instead of being able to copy the text from that window, I'd have to engage in backhanded sleuthing based on the status information that's displayed when I mouse over the URL. That's inexcusably user-hostile.

You obviously have more patience for broken (presence of frames automatically makes a site "broken" in my opinion) web sites than I do. Thanks for posting the URL.

--
David Barts
Portland, OR