Cameron - you may have missed it, but the closest we have come to that set
of photos is from Rob Studdard:

http://members.ozemail.com.au/~geroc/02-P3032977m.JPG
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~geroc/01-P3032974m.JPG

Black limited lenses on a lovely LX. Not exactly the same Black as a Black
MZ-S, but close enough to give me a sense of the esthetics of an all black
lens on a black camera vs. Wendy's all silver lenses on a black camera vs.
the black and chrome MX with a silver Limited. So far, I prefer black&chrome
body + silver to black body  + black, which I in turn prefer to black body +
silver. Since I don't want to chrome part of my MZ-S, and I don't think I
will want to chrome my istD when I get that, so it leaves the black body +
black lens as the most pleasing option for me.

Stan