Hi!

I must join Peter Alling here. Somehow my lenses cover 28-222 range
which is enough for my ability and even has some room for growing. Of
course, given "three hundred thousand" more I would like to get some
more fixed focal lenses, since by now I have only two and a half - one
50 mm, one soft focus (70 or so mm) and one macro converter...

But even with the very modest stuff I have (at least by PDML measure
as I see it) I can take pictures, enjoy the process and even enjoy the
results.

See - I can answer difficult questions some times <bg>.

---
Boris Liberman
www.geocities.com/dunno57
www.photosig.com/viewuser.php?id=38625