--- KT Takeshita <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>If Pentax would stick to APS size CCD while maintaining the K-mount
>diameter, they could produce very sharp, compact and FAST lenses.  And when
>this new series of lenses are equipped with USM and/or IS, mmmmmmh, it's
>yummy.

That's exactly what I'm expecting. The APS size CCD fits perfectly and
is in my opinion more than sufficient to get equal or even better
results than 35mm film SRL. Pentax will keep backward compatibility and
has all possibilities for future technologiy.

Hans.

23a mail

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get [EMAIL PROTECTED] w/No Ads, 6MB,
POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag