On 03.3.14 0:35 PM, "Andre Langevin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> Hi folks,
>>
>> http://camecame.ddo.jp/cosina/data/293.jpg
>>
>> From Cosina
>> Stop down metering, magnesium body, finder view 95%
>>
>> I have no interest but some folks might :-).
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Ken
>
> It reminds the Spotmatic: very different pentaprism but similar body
> angles, top plate controls, identical "SW" switch...
>
> New screw mount lenses are coming then.  Do you know which ones?

Hi  Andre,

Yes, it looks like SP/Nikon F fused together.
I no longer have any screw mount lenses (last time I had them was when I had
an ESII that was so many years ago) and do not know much about the P mount
situation now.
The camera was exhibited in the PhotoExpo Japan which has just started.
See another shot with how the hot shoe is mounted.

http://camecame.ddo.jp/cosina/data/292.jpg

If I encountered any more info on this, I will let you know.

Cheers,

Ken