Heiko wrote:

- It has no stop-down coupler.
- I put my SMC-M on it and it didn't work - there was only "Av" blinking
in the display
- I changed the custom function 17
- now it seemed to try to meter (it showed no aperture number but the
time), but the metered times were wrong. I was told that this was
because of the pre-production stage of the camera. In the final version
it should work in aperture priority.

*FAJ (18-35)

- Plastics mount
- there is a stop-down-coupler, but it doesn't seem to be moveable

REPLY:

This suggest that the *ist is not fully compatible with K and M lenses. Also, that the
FA J lenses does not work like other Pentax lenses simply set to A.

Pål