From: Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: OT: Whiskey (Was the things we do for money)
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 20:00:22 +0000

Ah

Keith Whaley wrote:
 Of course it's simpler...

> = more crass...
>
> > ...to just drink whiskey neat.

Ah, but that all depends on what whiskey one is drinking. Of course
there are the many fine whiskeys made by our friends in Scotland and
Canada, but let us not neglect good Kentucky Whiskey.  Try a shot of
Labrot & Graham Woodford Reserve Distiller's Select. It's a 90 Proof
masterpiece distilled in Woodford County, Kentucky. They've been making
it there since 1812 and seemed to have gotten it right.It comes in a
flask shaped bottle with an appropriate cork. I'm a single malt drinker,
but I heartily recommend this bourbon.
Paul Stenquist

You recommend well and wisely. When (or where) L&G is unavailable, have a go at Knob Creek Bourbon, or even Maker's Mark. You won't be disappointed.

Regards,
Ed