I don't know what Pentax actually needs, and it's not my business to
decide it anyway. But I definitely know that I'm eyeing a Bronica GS-1.
I'm pretty much sure that the 6x7 format will let me get much better
enlargements than 35mm with USM, IS, VR, SW and whatnot. And lots of fun.

Just make sure that you handle the GS-1 before buying. Preferably shooting a
couple of rolls through it. It has a reputation of being the least popular
of the Bronicas with a bit of quirky handling/ergonomics.  Unless you
need/want interchangeable backs and high speed flash sync the Pentax 67
might be a better option.

BUTCH

Each man had only one genuine vocation - to find the way to himself.

Hermann Hess (Damien)