----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Chan"
Subject: Re: opinions on A 24-50/4 needed quick!!!

> I just wish they don't leave my packages on the doorstep, quietly...

This is a truly annoying habit they have. I came home from work one day to
find a box stuffed in my mailbox, another larger box sitting on my front
step, and a third box sitting on my back step.
This was a camera body, a bellows/ slide copier and a lens, all sitting in
plain view from the street, abandoned outside in -30º weather.
UPS is no better, and will bill you an obscene amount of money for thier
negligence.
Canada Post is OK if the sender insists on a signature on reciept. I have
heard stories of UPS drivers forging signatures on delivery reciepts.

William Robb