On 03.3.19 5:47 PM, "Carlos Royo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> By the way, as this thread started with Boz's message saying he will
> leave the list, I join the chorus to ask him to stay. I'm sure that all
> the info he can give us about his experience using Canon cameras and
> lenses will be welcomed. I know he will not be sending F.U.D. messages
> to the list like some others who have switched to other brands have
> done.

Hi folks,

I think the same way.
I am sad that Boz, one of the institutions of the PDML, is going to leave
for another brand but that's his decision.
But I do appreciate his dropping in here from time time as his time permits
and giving us his "honest" opinion about Pentax and Canon too.
THAT, I believe, would be very invaluable to all of us, as we all know that
he is the expert on K-mount and can give us objective opinions about
different brand of cameras and/or comparison with Pentax based on his own
experiences, not taken from other internet sites.
That will make our discussion more interesting, enjoyable and informative,
than just a lot of unfounded slanders with no credibility or authority
because of it.

However, I do understand that Boz might be too busy to drop by here.

Boz, I thank you for giving us such an informative bible site which I hope
will be updated and maintained somehow.

Cheers,

Ken