on 3/20/03 3:06 AM, Cotty at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>> Can we have any suggestions for a reasonably centralized location that has
>> inexpensive accomodation, great facilities, lots of shooting opportunities
>> and courteous residents?
>
> ENGLAND!

Well, in the interest of self sacrifice ( and because I will be there
anyway) I will travel to Portsmouth and environs on the 29th to research the
possibilities of a large Pentax gathering, be there for about a week. Most
of my time is booked, between local friends and business matters, but I do
intend to take a photo-stroll around the Harbour (?) area on Saturday
29th...

The Stonehenge region might actually be an appropriate gathering place for
this batch of heathens...

Courier service still available, goods to me not later than Tuesday 25th as
I have other stops on my way from here to Jolly Old.

Contact my off-list if interested . . .

Stan