On Friday, March 21, 2003, at 09:18 AM, Ken Archer wrote:

Here is a list from Chris Brogden. I don't know how up to date it is.

Amarillo; Jackie Lee Mowery <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Austin; Delano Mireles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Austin; Jose Rodriguez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Burleston; Gary Murphy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
North Texas; John Mustarde <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
San Angelo; Charles Hardwick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
San Antonio; Eleanor Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
San Antonio; Ken Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
San Antonio; Dan Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Spring; Tiger Moses <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Waco; Jeff Wiseman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Whitewright; Nicholas Wright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It's out of date. My old ISP was shot out from under me months ago.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dan Scott