Sid. I remember the 90WR. Before Camera Direct, I worked for 'another
retailer'.

Pentax UK sent us a counter display for the 90WR, comprising a miniature rock
garden with pool, pump, and floating tap. The 90 sat in the pool, whilst
being doused with a stream of water. Very nice too, until someone decided
that water should be irridescent blue. Using Colorvir polychrome blue dye, we
gradually turned that fetching shade of grey into something far less
attractive. Of course the camera still operated, although you really had to
put on rubber gloves to hold it.

Kind regards

Peter