From: "Kenneth Waller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Complaints
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 17:35:08 -0500

I had no choice when I picked up my MZ-S, AFAIK there is no other back for
that camera. IMHO, the date backs, recently available from, Pentax are
really useless on camera of this level (PZ1, PZ1P, MZ-S etc.) If you want
to date stamp a photo buy a good point and shoot. An excellent data back was
available for the SF1, it has several modes of date and time imprinting
along with sequential imprinting - A- 00 through something like G -99.
Kenneth Waller